- Understand and save your preferences for future visits
- Manage advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. Look at your browser’s Help menu to find out how to modify your cookies.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. Some of our services may not function properly.
Personal data collection
We may collect the following information from you:
- Name and bank details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Employment information, including salary frequency, employer’s name, and place of work
- Other information relevant to services or information requested by you
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping and legal compliance
- To improve our products and services
- To customise the website per your interests
- To send you promotional messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- To contact you for market research purposes
You may opt out of promotional or marketing communications.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your consent.
If you use the Day1 Finance service to apply for a loan or request information about a loan, you are required to give your consent for your personal information to be shared with third parties in order for them to assess your suitability for such a loan. These may include, but are not limited to, lenders, financial institutions, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, regulatory bodies, police, and government authorities.
IMPORTANT: If you are not willing for us to share your information, you should not use the Day1 Finance Web site or service.
We may include or offer third-party products or services. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.